Harmonizing and balancing for the Chakra this bracelet come in a self adjusting style on natural cotton or or a full circle version in average or above average size. All of our bracelets are created with stones that represent each one of the seven chakra centers.
- Lavender to deep purple: Sahasrara, the Crown Chakra Located two inches above our head. Radiating upwards and outwards, this Chakra connects us to the universe, the divine source and our higher purpose.
- Indigo and deep blues: Ajna, the Third Eye Chakra Located in the center of your forehead between the eyes. representing our connection to our intuition and our reflective inner vision. Allowing us to “see” from a different perspective.
- Azure and soft blues to ocean green: Vishuddi, the Throat Chakra Located at the base of the throat, this is the center for our self expression and clear communication. “Speaking your mind”.
- Chartreuse and pale to deep green to ocean blue: Anahata, the Heart Chakra Located in the center of the chest, the heart chakra is associated with our compassion and love of others. It is our center for empathy.
- Ivory to yellow: Manipura, the Solar Plexus Chakra Element Fire Located below the sternum and before the naval. This is our center of personal power and self esteem.
- Saffron to orange: Svadisthana, the Sacral Chakra Element Water Located two inches below the belly button, this chakra governs our emotions and creativity.
- Salmon Red to deep red: Muladhara, the Root Chakra Element Earth Located at the base of the spine near the tailbone. This is our foundation, connection to grounding and represents security.
Each Lava stone is porous and will absorb the essential oils then slowly release the aromatic notes as you wear it. You can recharge and refresh the scent over and over or simply wear unscented.
Directions: Apply essential oil drops to the Lava stones, wrap in a tissue or place in a bag overnight to let the beads absorb the oils.
Each bracelet is a unique creation and the images are only representative, the one you receive may look a tad bit different, but the intent and purpose is the same.
Each one of the bracelets are handmade by us in the USA.
There are no reviews yet.